Sunday, April 26, 2015

Charades

Today is a sunday and despite yesterday's tragedy, the atmosphere here in Pathways is mostly relaxed. Though there are many students here from Nepal but none of their families have perished. However they are all saddened because of the huge loss there country has faced. I was also worried because earthquakes in Nepal, don't just stop there. Bihar is also, always under harm. Last night, we were all scared out of my wits so I slept in my friends room since both my room mates  had gone home for the weekend.
This morning after reading the news, seeing that about 2ooo people had died, my friends, three of whom are from Nepal, felt very sad. To light up the mood, we started playing charades.
Dev, Seerat, Pukhraj were in my team and Nishit, Anushka, Manjari, Ashwini and Yuvraj were in the other team.
It was a strictly Indian film game and the name of the movies which we gave were hilarious.
Our team gave names like Havrah Bridge Se Latakti Laash, Tashan, Sookhe Nale Me Behti Laash, 
Angur, and some more which I don't remember.
The opposing team gave names like Jodha akhbar, 2 bigha zameen, ganji churli ke lehrate baal and other strange stuffs like that.
it was fun. Half of the guys from my pre-term class have gone home.

No comments:

Post a Comment