Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Two Weeks Done

So it's a Tuesday.
For me, Tuesday has many different interpretations. It's the day I wash my hair and condition it. It's the day I count weeks by, here in Pathways.
Two weeks done, and god, I have had enough.
I am tired of the food, and am getting used to it.
I remember my friends but I am too occupied here to miss them.
This place is so fucking tiring but all i want to do here is work even harder.
I mean what the hell is wrong with me?
There are people who really like it here, and there are people who are homesick.
And me? I am forever stuck in the middle.
Somehow, I had a great ending back at Pathways.
I didn't even accept Jayanti Jaya''s facebook request.
I am going crazy.
Nah, I am way too smart to go crazy.
There is a lot of issues and stuff which I need to sit down and take care of but right now, I am just drifting through time.
I went to this college advisor today and she told me that, in order to do that, I have to be outstanding.
It sure is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment