Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Origami

After library, we had MFL. our Spanish teacher went above and beyond ( mostly beyond) to display his knowledge and completely complicate our brain.
Next was Maths.
Not my cup of tea is all I have to say.
That is if I ever drank tea which I don't.
It lasted a long while and I am thankful for the Lunch break aftewards.
WE had delicious noodles ans rice with gobhi manchurian.
I just loved it.
After lunch, we had DT.
DT stands for Design and Technology.
It was our first class in that subject.
We were all given an A3 size of sheet and were asked to make it to A4 size.
Some people started folding the A3 paper from all sides and then measuring it to the A4 sheet.
Some started to cut it.
I just folded it.
There, job done.
Now, before I go on, I should introduce my teacher like a good student.
His name is Gavin and I don't remember the title.
He is from Britain and is according to me Hyper active but without doubt a great teacher.
His class was so much fun.
he gave us all the assignment t make something from paper which would withhold the weight of a duster.
There were only 2 students successful out of 24 and I was one of them.
Next he asked us to create something that we can sell.
I made a Photo frame.
Actually I was just folding paper around all corners.
It was an epic fail.
Next he showed us a basketball hoop made from paper.
I was the first one to do it without any assistance.
He was all like, "Now let's applause for that young lady over there."
Next he made a box and asked if we wanted  to learn it.
He only taught half. I was the only student to complete it.
Twice.
Actually, I made everything twice.
Once for me and the other for Viren.
It was fun.
Gauri is going to gurgaon tonight to attend a wedding ceremony.
That leaves me alone for the night.
Let's see how that turns out to be.
Now I am going to make some more paper boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment